Saturday, October 10 at 10:30am, we will celebrate Shabbat Atzeret Yizkor at an in-person, socially distanced service in the Wulfe Sanctuary. Services will continue to be live streamed.
In person participation will be limited to 50 people. Advance registration is required and can be done ONLINE
or by calling the Temple Office at 210-733-9135 ext. 0. While it is not realistic to ensure total risk elimination, we believe that we can effectively practice harm reduction for worship services, and ask that you help us practice the following harm reduction protocols:
- Those individuals with underlying medical conditions are encouraged to stay at home and join us online.
- All attendees will be screened and have their temperature taken prior to entering the building. If your temperature is greater than 100 and/or you answer yes to any screening questions you will be denied entry.
- Screening will begin at 10:00 am. If you arrive early, please remain in your vehicle until screening begins.
- Masks will be required. Please bring your own mask.
- Worshipers will be asked to sit in designated seats to ensure social distancing of at least 6 feet.
- Prayer books will be available at the sanctuary entryway. You may also download a kindle version of the prayer book on your own mobile device.
- Our clergy will be positioned over 20 feet away from the nearest congregant. Since singing causes the emission of more aerosols than speaking or breathing, worshippers will be discouraged from joining them in song. We recognize that this will be a challenge and while we usually encourage communal singing, we must refrain from doing so at this time.
*Those unable to join us in person will still be able to participate virtually through our Temple’s live stream
, YouTube Live
, Roku, and Amazon FireTV